Maylee's Jewelry captures the beauty & diversity of high-quality handcrafted & customized accessories. Natural & unexpected materials are used to create innovative & unique statement pieces. Maylee's is your one-stop shop for a diverse range of eclectic jewelry.
Visit our Web site at: MayleesJewelry.com
OUR RETURN POLICY: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Because Maylee’s Jewelry specializes in creating and selling unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry, all of our items are sold AS IS and AS PICTURED. However, we will gladly accept returns for damaged merchandise or for items that are not as described (i.e., wrong item sent) if arrangements are made within 3 days of receipt (delivery).
If you receive the wrong item(s), or your order arrives damaged, please:
1. Contact us via email at MayleesJewelry@qualityservice.com within 3 days of your receipt of the item(s).
- Please include the details of your purchase (i.e., item name, description, color, etc.) and the reason for your return (e.g., wrong item sent or item arrived damaged).
2. We will discuss the problem with you and then agree to a particular course of action. If the item is to be shipped back to us, you will need to receive authorization from us PRIOR to your shipment of the item.
- Please DO NOT ship any item to us without first contacting us for approval.
- If a return is sought after the 3-day return period, we reserve the right to decline or accept the return, repair or replace the item in lieu of a refund, and/or charge a restocking fee.
- If an item is sent to Maylee's Jewelry without approval, and we decide to decline the return, it will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
3. You must pack the item using the original packing materials and with the same care we used when shipping the item to you.
- All of our items are new and unused. So, we expect that new items will be returned unworn, unaltered, and in perfect, brand-new condition with all original packing materials, accessories, etc. perfect condition (unless your claim is that the item arrived damaged).
- If you received the wrong item, you will be charged a restocking fee of at least 15% if any components are missing, or if any items were damaged while in your possession. If an item is damaged in shipment back to us, your refund may be delayed pending insurance settlement with the shipping company.
- You agree to fully cooperate with Maylee’s Jewelry and the insurer if items are damaged in shipment and an insurance claim is being made to an insurer.
- Personalized items and custom merchandise ARE NOT returnable unless they arrive damaged. Personalized items and custom merchandise are subject to repair or exchange for a comparable item. If a repair or exchange cannot be made, a refund will be issued.
4. Ship us the item, and insure it for the value you paid. Maylee’s Jewelry will not be responsible for items lost or damaged when they are shipped back to us.
- All items must be shipped prepaid to Maylee’s Jewelry; shipping and return shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept items shipped COD or with "collect" shipping charges.
5. We will inspect the item upon our receipt of it, then we will follow through with the agreed upon course of action.
- Refunds are promptly issued in the amount of the original purchase price less any shipping, coupons, promotions, or vouchers used at time of sale. Refunds will be credited back to the card used to make the original purchase. If you received a free gift with your order, you must also return the free gift, or you will be charged the purchase price (sell value) of the free gift. This charge will be deducted from the credit applied to your account.
- If the item is to be repaired, we will contact you with an expected completion date for the repair. If a repair cannot be performed, then we will quickly issue a refund.